Our Regular Weekly Events at the moment are Walking Tea Tours in London, Tea Gatherings and Tea Meditations.
- Tea Meditations/Gatherings take place on:
- Tuesdays at 8pm in my home (SE17 1TH)
- Thursdays at 1pm in my home (SE17 1TH)Tea Ceremonies and Meditations on Donation basis, suggested donation is £15-20 PP, but we can accommodate anyone with any level of income – simply let us know
- Tea Walks and Tours are generally happening on the following days of each month, but can be subject to change (the Tours Page for dates)
By the way, our tours were rated as EXCELLENT by TripAdvisor in 2016!
- 2nd Saturday of the month – Tea Tasting Tour in Shoreditch (in ENGLISH)
- 2nd Wednesday of the month – Guided Walking Tour about Tea History (North Bank)
- 3rd Saturday of the month – Tea Tasting Tour in Shoreditch (in RUSSIAN)
- 4th Friday of the month – Tea Walk with Earl Grey and a dessert (South Bank)
- Special Offers!
- 1 hour Floatation Session and Private Tea Ceremony – details HERE
- Other events:
- Friday, 21 October 2016, 5pm – I will be doing a talk about my business and then performing a Tea Ceremony at LSE event focused on China-Britain businesses
- Friday, 28 October 2016, 7pm – New Moon Women’s Tea Ceremony and a Sharing Circle – Our Bi-Monthly event where we gather, discuss the moon cycle and its effect on us, immerse in a mindful Tea Ceremony and then share in a safe environment after that.
- Sunday, 30 October 2016, 8-9.30pm – Tea and Sound Journey by London Tea Club in Hackney. Price £25-30
- Sunday, 13 November 2016, 6.00pm – Full Moon Women’s Tea Ceremony and a Sharing Circle – Our Bi-Monthly event where we gather, discuss the moon cycle and its effect on us, immerse in a mindful Tea Ceremony and then share in a safe environment after that.
- Sunday, 20 November 2016, 2-6pm – Sacred Moon Sisterhood Workshop – where we gather for immersion in yoga, feminine practices, tea ceremony and a sharing circle
Please book through this site by pressing on the events or by contacting me on the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. Please enquire about the dates of the events, as these might change due to private event bookings and me being away, and there are always extra dates added due to a demand to have them on weekends!