Our Regular Weekly Events at the moment are Walking Tea Tours in London, Tea Gatherings and Tea Meditations.
- Tea Meditations/Gatherings take place on:
- Tuesdays at 8pm in my home (SE17 1TH)
- Thursdays at 1pm in my home (SE17 1TH)
- Sunday at 6pm at Uluntu Bermondsey (SE1 4TL)- resumed from October 16
- Tea Walks and Tours are generally happening on the following days of each month, but can be subject to change (the Tours Page for dates)
By the way, our tours were rated as EXCELLENT by TripAdvisor in 2016!
- 2nd Saturday of the month – Tea Tasting Tour in Shoreditch (in ENGLISH)
- 2nd Wednesday of the month – Guided Walking Tour about Tea History (North Bank)
- 3rd Saturday of the month – Tea Tasting Tour in Shoreditch (in RUSSIAN)
- 4th Friday of the month – Tea Walk with Earl Grey and a dessert (South Bank)
- Special Offers!
- 1 hour Floatation Session and Private Tea Ceremony – details HERE
- Other events:
- Friday, 16 September 2016, 7pm – Full Moon Women’s Tea Ceremony and a Sharing Circle – Our Bi-Monthly event where we gather, discuss the moon cycle and its effect on us, immerse in a mindful Tea Ceremony and then share in a safe environment after that.
- Saturday, 24 September 2016, 7-9pm – Atta-Anatta at the Gallery of Republic – a performance combining Tea Ceremony (by me) into Calligraphy, Japanese Drums, Tibetan Bowls, Poetry and Visual Performance by a Japanese and Russian artists. Donation.
- Tuesday, 27 September 2016, 6.30-8.30pm – Mindful Tea Ceremony in Neil’s Yard in Covent Garden – a special one off Tea Ceremony in an amazing vegan cafe called Salad Place, where we will immerse not only in the Tea Ceremony but also the vibrant atmosphere of this authentic area in Covent Garden
- Wednesday, 28 September 2016, 7-9pm – Zen and Tea Talk + Tea Ceremony – series of tea related events in a pop up space in Old Street by ZigZag teas. First one is this talk and a tea ceremony performed by me. £10
- Thursday, 29 September 2016, 8-9pm – Tea Ceremony and Tasting by London Tea Club in Hackney. Donation, with the suggested donation from £15-25
- Friday, 30 September 2016, 7pm – New Moon Women’s Tea Ceremony and a Sharing Circle – Our Bi-Monthly event where we gather, discuss the moon cycle and its effect on us, immerse in a mindful Tea Ceremony and then share in a safe environment after that.
- Tuesday, 18 October 2016, 7pm – I will be presenting one of the TED style talks organised by Funzing – they are only £10 each, and they are selling fast!
- Friday, 21 October 2016, 5pm – I will be doing a talk about my business and then performing a Tea Ceremony at LSE event focused on China-Britain businesses
Please book through this site by pressing on the events or by contacting me on the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. Please enquire about the dates of the events, as these might change due to private event bookings and me being away, and there are always extra dates added due to a demand to have them on weekends!
*ALSO, IN AUGUST and SEPTEMBER 2016 TOURS ARE HAPPENING ON RANDOM DATES AND ON WEEKENDS TOO, AS I AM AWAY OR DOING PRIVATE EVENTS – PLEASE SEE TOURS PAGE FOR THE DATES